About the client
Led by strong leadership and vision, a small organization sourced, collated, indexed, and built a most complete and timely resource of mortality data from over 40,000 sources. The power of data harvesting, cleansing, matching, and governance made it possible.
- The healthcare industry does not have accurate and timely data.
- Data is dispersed across so many data sources. Current solutions have poor data quality.
- No analytical and operational workflows.
- Accurate diagnosis depends on the skills of the technician
- Crawling platform that can crawl without getting IP (Intellectual Property) blocked.
- Complex data extraction modules from crawled text information with 99% accuracy.
- Data cleansing and data consolidation engine.
- Automated DataOps, and MLOps with insightful dashboards.
- Data marketplace to allow customer to slice and dice data and pay only for the data they want.
Become #1 data provider of mortality data within four months of time. Using cutting edge technology to make critical information accessible. Collect, curate, and distribute foundational reference datasets.