Health System Cognitive Automation Solution
About the client
Client is committed to making the surgical process easier, more efficient, and more effective through innovative surgery management and optimization services. Tech-enabled services to move practice forward, driving surgical growth and improving patient outcomes while reducing costs.
- To reduce economic loss occurred due to incomplete trays pre- and post-surgery.
- Scalable solution to process and maintain inventory without training staff in tray equipment.
- Management systems to improve surgical efficiency and effectiveness.
- End to end cognitive automation solution design to fit into the surgical procedure.
- Workflow to identify incomplete trays/missing equipment’s.
- Computer Vision algorithm with high accuracy.
- Cloud environment compatible.
With the Tray AI application, healthcare providers have seen an increase in revenue while also noticing a decrease in same-day cancellation, resulting in a significant ROI (return on investment). This has seen $2 million+ savings each year by identifying incomplete trays and missing equipment.
Stay In the Know
Get Latest updates and industry insights every month